a female writer
living and working
in san francisco.
sing my praises
or donate cash at:
at yahoo dot com.
I broke your jaw
with a too-long look
masquerading as a red-gloved right hook
when what I meant to say with words was
You’re talking but you’re not saying much.
- spandex as pants (admittedly, to a certain degree)
- snacks all the time (well, the right to snacking - I have to provide my own)
- free books
- some great junk mail (the kind you’re surprised to find you actually want)
- free copies and scans and sending stuff in the mail!
- the constant fear that I’ll never get another job since I graduated last week and everyone has the same qualifications as me
- wait, what?